MARIJA SNEŽNA CHAPEL
Chapel Marije Snežne on Krvavec was built in the years from 1927 to 1929 by Aljažev club from Ljubljana. Set in the alpine style according to the plans of the architect Jože Plečnik. Build from hewing stone, rectangular layout. Initially, the chapel was for private purposes, in 1939 it was brought within the jurisdiction of Cerklje’s parish. In the chapel each year since 1929 blessing takes place, namely, the first Sunday after the great Lady Day. For visitors rich home prepared meals are offered and various ensembles provide a good atmosphere.